- 3 tablespoons Lea & Perrin's Original Worcestershire Sauce (gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon San-J Tamari
- 1/2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 pound beef for stir fry
- (roughly) 2 tablespoons corn starch
- broccoli or other veggies
- In a 10 inch skillet, mix the first 7 ingredients and heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once hot, add the steak.
- Steak in a not-so-hot skillet will cook too slowly and may stick.
- Stir fry!
- Depending how you like your broccoli (or other veggies), you can add it now or after the sauce is done. (Scott doesn't like broccoli, so I cooked it separately and stirred it into my own dish.)
- Once cooked to your desired temperature, add the corn starch and stir well. This thickens the sauce.
- Prep the rice. I used minute rice.
Scott's one suggestion for improvement: more sauce! Next time, I'll double - at least - the sauce recipe. This has a nice spiciness, and it had something that reminded Scott of Skyline Chili. (Random: Skyline has a gluten free menu.)
In other news, today I started a Facebook page and Pinterest. Hello new addictions! I've already gotten several great ideas for variations to make recipes gluten free and have had a few items repinned.