Lunch was specially made by Chef Carl, whose mother-in-law has Celiac. This was our menu:
Then later today, we went to Jungle Jim's Weekend of Wellness. It's still happening tomorrow, so it's not too late to catch it yourself! Admission is $8, and it's well worth it to me with so many samples and sometimes even free products from the 49 vendors. They paid a lot to be part of the event, so I want to make sure they get the publicity they deserve for their dedication to the gluten-free community.
- Enjoy Life Plentils, a variety of Enjoy Life cookies, and thinkThin Bars
- Sweet Perry Orchards Baja Blend fruit & nut mix from GoPicnic
- pink lady apples, red delicious apple, kiwis, & a granny smith apple from Indianapolis Fruit
- Simply 7 Hummus Chips
- Harvest Bay Coconut Water
- a gluten-free vanilla creme submarine from Sonny Marie's
- urban raccoons Gluten Free Granola Bars
- amafruits Acai organic fruit puree
- two packets of Simpli Gluten Free Instant Oatmeal
What a tasty Saturday!
Happy eating!! :)