- Sunbutter® Sunflowerseed Spread [from the GoPicnic Sunbutter + Crackers meal]
- Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers (Sea Salt flavor) [from the GoPicnic Sunbutter + Crackers meal]
- Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks (100 Calorie Pack)
- A Taste of Thai Toasted Coconut Fortune Cookie
- 2 passes to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum
Here's a close-up of the packaging on the only fortune cookies I've found thus far:
The names were drawn from my pretty new purple cloche hat.
Galina! Congratulations!! Please email me your information (which I won't keep, store, or share), and I'll send it your way!
Many thanks to my followers - old and new - for making this December to Remember a success :) Sending you happy thoughts & warm wishes for the New Year!!
* * * * * * * * * * * *Tonight I decided to try something easy and new: chicken-in-a-packet. Admittedly, I need a creative name for it. Ideas are welcome!
I started with 7 defrosted chicken tenders.
Ideally, you have aluminum foil on hand. However, from cookie-baking, there wasn't much to be found! I made what I had on hand work for me.
I poured a small amount of vegetable oil on the aluminum foil, which sat on a baking sheet.
I placed the chicken tenders on the foil. Knowing my boyfriend would want his different than mine, his was separate from mine.
I kept it simple, sprinkling the tenders with Italian seasoning and salt. On mine, I added diced tomatoes, shredded carrots, and broccoli.
They baked at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, at which point I added shredded mozzarella and grated Parmesan cheeses.
Another ten minutes, and the cheese was gooey gorgeous!
My boyfriend's wasn't as pretty or succulent as mine, and I felt bad because he's trying to avoid carbs at night, but it paired well with marinara sauce and his favorite green beans.
I also gave Lundberg Family Farms Creamy Parmesan Risotto a try.
- Put 1/2 tablespoon butter (or olive oil) in a heavy nonstick 2 quart saucepan and place over medium heat. Add rice and saute until grains are coated with oil.
- Stir in contents of seasoning pouch and 2-1/2 cups water. Mix well to dissolve seasonings.
- Bring to a boil. reduce heat to a simmer, and cook uncovered 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Have a great day, and happy eating!!