Friday, April 20, 2012

cake that turns a frown upside down

For tomorrow at Old Homestead Farm Market, mom made gluten-y and gluten-free pineapple upside down cakes.

 
<- Gluten Free

Made with fresh-from-the-farm chicken eggs, the gluten free version is so fluffy, I questioned whether it was really GF.  (It is.)  It has a nice sweetness that is complemented well by the crunch of the lightly drizzled icing.  I intended to only have a sliver, but the cake bested my self-control.  I ate half of it.  Come get one tomorrow...if I leave any :)


Gluten-full ->


For obvious reasons, I'm unable to comment on this option, but everything is the same except the flour used.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jessi! I can actually sell this direct to the consumer anywhere in Ohio. It's easier of course if they can come to Old Homestead Farm Market on a Saturday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete