I picked up the Turkey Stick + Crunch picnic-in-a-box, intending to keep it in my desk at work. It was so tempting, the package didn't last the night. (I was also trying a new frozen pizza last night that I wasn't feeling.) This one contains:
- Old Wisconsin Turkey Snack Stick
- PopChips Barbecue Potato Chips
- Mariani Ultimate Apricots
- Sweet Perry Orchards Baja Blends Fruit & Nut Mix
- Terra Nostra Organic Robust Dark Chocolate Square
The next time, this flavor was sold out, but I picked up two of the Steak Nuggets + Cheese meals - one for myself, one for my boyfriend's mom's gluten-free coworker. We all have to stick together. This meal has:
- Jack Link's Premium Cuts Original Beef Steak Nuggets
- Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers
- Copper Cowbell Parmesan Peppercorn Gourmet Cheese Spread
- Sweet Perry Orchards Ginger Zip Fruit & Nut Mix
- Brown & Haley Almond Roca Buttercrunch Toffee
If you need one ASAP and can't get to Jungle Jim's, it looks like they're available from GoPicnic and Amazon. Enjoy!
In other news, NPR has a nice story today on Morning Edition on gluten free diets.