Sunday, October 9, 2011

the day has come.

There are a few things I told myself I'd do before my quickly-approaching birthday.  With just over two weeks to go, it's time to start this blog.

I'll do a separate entry on my diagnosis.  In short, I've been strictly gluten-free for medical reasons since October 2009.  (My first half-attempt at the diet was in July 2009.) 

There are many questions I am frequently asked:

  • Where can you eat?  
  • What can you eat?  
  • I'm having a party and want you to be able to eat something -- what should I do? 

I will do my best to address these questions and provide yummy recipes & information along the journey.  Enjoy!  Just remember:
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered.  An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered.  - G.K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment