Thursday, October 13, 2011

chicken & pretzels

Sometimes I just feel a little too lazy to make my batter.  I like having Bell & Evans chicken on hand.  This package was purchased at Jungle Jim's but is also available at area Kroger stores.  It's uncooked, so don't try heating it up in the microwave.


375 degrees for 25-30 minutes, and it's done.




Last night, I fixed the whole package so I could take the leftovers to work.  I fixed myself a Chick-Fil-A style sandwich on an Udi's hot dog bun (which is tasty but a little thick for my preferences) and bread & butter pickles.

In the meantime, Scott prepared chicken marinated in gluten free Italian dressing.  He's great at it, and the chicken is so simple & good.

YUM!!



Then today after work I tried the other pretzels I bought at Jungle Jim's: Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels.  They were yummy...but not as amazing at the Dutch Country Soft Pretzels.  Right now Jungle Jim's only has the Bavarian variety, but the other flavors listed on the website look intriguing.

 Enjoy these products :)  More simple & tasty recipes to come soon.  

Happy 29th anniversary, Mom & Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment