When this amazing package arrived last month, I became speechless and bug-eyed. Goodbye Gluten, a new brand out of Pennsylvania, came to the market on July 17 with two varieties: white and multigrain.
- Thank you so much! It was so good, we didn't believe it was gluten free. I tried it, and my family ate the whole thing before I saw my gluten free friend! We loved it! Where can I get it?...Oh, Columbus and Cleveland? I can do that! Let me know when it's here!
- That was delicious! When can I get it here?!
- Thanks sooooo much for the bread!! It's awesome!!!!!!! It's excellent. Hope it becomes available closer to here. Tastes like real white bread. Thanks again!
- Wow, that is good!
- I love the bread. It was perfect! It isn't like Udi's - that's hard and has big holes that your mayonnaise or whatever goes through. This doesn't do that.
- Oh my gosh, that's good! Ooh, try this! That is really good. It doesn't taste gluten free, and it's soft! It tastes real!
Goodbye Gluten made a fantastic turkey, bacon, and avocado sandwich, and easily the best peanut butter & jelly sandwich I've had in three years. Until Goodbye Gluten, the only way I liked GF PB&J was toasted.
- Giant Eagle - Virginia/Pennsylvania/Maryland/Columbus, Ohio & north
- Jewel-Osco - Indiana/Iowa/Illinois
- Cub Foods - Illinois/Minnesota/Dayton & Trotwood, Ohio
- Roundy's Supermarkets
- Kowalski's Markets
- Lunds & Byerly's - Minnesota
- Super One
- Hornbachers - North Dakota