- Voodoo chicken - Tender chicken cooked with garlic & olive oil in a SPICY tomato sauce. Served over rice.
- Bourbon street chicken - Tender chicken glazed with a slightly sweet butter hoisin sauce. Served over rice.
- Bumblebee stew - Yellow corn, stewed tomatoes, onions & black beans in a sweet & spicy cream sauce. Served over rice.
- Jambalaya - Creole-style jambalaya with tender chicken, bell peppers, sausage, rice, celery, & onion.
- Red beans & rice - Slow-cooked Camellia beans served with smoked sausage, onions & celery over rice.
- White chili - Cajun white bean chili with stewed tomatoes, onions, cilantro, jalapeno peppers & a hint of dill. Served with rice.
Believe it or not, voodoo chicken and bourbon street chicken - the most popular options - are both onion- and gluten-free. That means a happy Jessi.
Bourbon Street Chicken, which has a buttery sweetness that's delectable