Wednesday, February 27, 2013

gluten free foods of the month club

Wish you had someone who would go out, try gluten free products, and send the best ones to you?  Now you can!!

Taste Guru has monthly subscription pricing - 1 month, 3, 6, or 12.  On their site, you can see the contents of the magic packages for the past few months, and they say it's a 20% savings over buying the products at retail price.  It appears to be a nice sampling of the big brands you know and smaller companies you want to know.  Looks delicious to me!

Check out G-Free Laura's review, which opened my eyes to the possibility.

I'm not sure if it's better to try it out or to give myself a sample-new-products budget.  I'm signing up for one month at $24.99 to see what I think.

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment